Did you know?
○ Related rebound sports include:
◎ Synchronised Trampoline
◎ Power Tumbling
◎ Double Mini-Trampoline
○ An average adult can burn around 300 Calories in an hour trampolining!
○ Although often thought of as an aerobic type sport, it requires serious muscle control just to maintain balance!
○ In competitive Trampolining, there is actually a "Time of Flight" score that counts to the overall score!
○ Trampolines measure 520cm x 305cm, but can be folded to become only 300cm x80cm!
(Wouldn't you just love one to fold and tuck away behind your closet?)
Current & Upcoming Events!
What's Up? ... A Trampolinist!
Trampoline Singapore will hold its 1st Annual General Meeting as follows: Date: 13-April-2014, Sunday Time: 2 to 5 pm Duration: 2 to 3 hours Venue: Bishan Sports Hall AGENDA (1) Application and registration of Members; (2) Election of Office Bearers; (3) Review and Approve Membership structure and fees; (4) Review…